Search This Blog

Friday, June 27, 2008

3 Main Reasons Why People Fail to Make Money Online - By Harrison Loke

Did you come across a statistic that 95% of people fail to make money online in their first year? Some even claims that the figure has increased to 97%.

Honestly, I don't really sure of this figure. However, if you pay attention properly, there are many people that keep asking question about how they can make money online. You can easily find that there are really a lot of people don't or fail to make money from the net.

I used to be in this group of people who fail to make money online. However, today I'm different because I manage to generate average $1000 from the net every month. So let me tell you what has changed inside of me so that I jump from $0 to $1000 in online income. In fact, following are also the reasons why most people fail to make money online:

Lack of action! This is the biggest reason why most people fail. Before this, I usually just keep researching for the best ways to make money. However, the more I research, the less action I have taken. In fact, I was so confused until I don't now what I should do for my first step. My life changed the time I decided to take action no matter what happened. The funny thing is I started making money right after I took action seriously. So I already prove to myself that action is power!
Weak in Internet Marketing. Traffic is important for an online business. In most cases, people cannot make enough money from Internet because of the low traffic to their sites. In fact, I also struggle for quite some time to learn Internet marketing and bring massive of traffic to my sites.
Give up too early. It took me 5 years to go from 0 to $1000 per month. What has happened if I give up in my first 2 years? I definitely won't make any money from the net. Many people give up too early. They are impatient and want to get the results as fast as possible. However, not everyone can really make money from the net in their first year without any prior knowledge on online business.
Above is what I have changed that let me make money online. Please get ready and change your mind accordingly. If I can make money by overcoming the above weakness, so can you.

No comments:

C O R R E C T B U Y COMPUTERS Headline Animator